FuneralConnect for Funeral Homes
Helping you add a complementary online product to your client kit
FuneralConnect is a platform that enables your funeral home to offer online memorials to your customers. It is a web application that can be added to your existing web site, enabling your customers to creates online memorials for loved ones.
Your customers will be able to:
* Create an online memorial
* Upload photo, videos, write stories, light cirtual candles and post flowers.
* Share memories with family and friends around the world on your funeral home web site!
Here is an example of how it works using a fictitious ‘Example Funeral Home’. After installation it has the following:
* Home page – the box that features the latest obituaries includes links to both simple obituaries and online memorials. If a customer chose to create an online memorial, then it will open the memorial page. If not, then it will go to the regular obituary as usual.
By choosing to ‘Create an online memorial >>’ a customer could follow a simple process to turn an obituary into an online memorial.
* Customer will have over 40 designer templates to choose from, include various themes: nature, religion, sports, hobbies and more.
* All templates will be branded with your logo, linking back to your funeral home’s website.
* Once complete the client will have a login to update and post multimedia about their loved one’s life.
* Various tools enable the client to share the online memorial with family and friends.
* Following standard industry ricing for online memorials, the clients will have several payment options as follows: